- 1 10 3/4 oz can cream of chicken soup*
- 1 10 3/4 oz can cream of mushroom soup*
- 1 4 oz can diced green chiles (un-drained – optional)
- 2 cups cooked chicken cut into roughly bite-sized pieces
- 3 cups Mexican blend cheese split
- 6 flour or corn tortillas roughly — will need more if they are small. I used burrito sized.
- 1 15 oz can enchilada sauce
In a 9″x12″ baking dish, pour a little bit of the enchilada sauce so the enchiladas won’t stick.
Mix the soups, chiles, chicken and 2 cups of the cheese together in a bow. Place a tortilla in the dish, spoon some of the mix into it, and roll it up, ending with the seam side down. Continue until you’ve filled the dish. Pour the remainder of the sauce over the top and top with the rest of the cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30-40 minutes.
* You can also use the cream soup mix. I use frozen cooked chicken in this, but you can also use canned or cook it yourself. You can add about a cup of sour cream to the mix or serve it on top. I used mozzarella and cheddar cheese.