- 2 14.5 oz cans beef broth — or bouillon
- 1 15.5 oz can great northern beans, drained
- 16 oz mixed broccoli cauliflower and carrots (frozen or fresh)
- 2 cups meatballs
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh spinach
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese — for topping
Put everything except the cheese in a soup pot and heat until heated through. About 10-15 minutes depending on how much is frozen. Sprinkle the cheese on top as you serve it.
If you keep the frozen ingredients on hand, this makes a very fast meal. Need it faster? Microwave it…I won’t tell.